Search Expended Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I actually made a blog


This is so cool!  I have so much to say and this is a way that I can imagine that others care about what I say!  It has been a while since my last "Evangelism Update" email.  I have been busy.  I hate that excuse because it is the one we all use to not do the excellent things but instead to do the necessary things.  Remember that the excellent is always waiting for you to step into it.  It is as if the wardrobe stands waiting, dusty and alone in a room that you know well yet visit seldom.  You know that if you open the doors and step inside you may find Narnia and again you may just find coats.  Perhaps that is the reason we fail to stop all of the necessary and do the excellent, we fear we won't find Him there.  Let us all be expended in our tasks, redeeming time that we may find ourselves with intention waiting on Him in the quiet place, in the secret place of the Most High God and abiding under the shadow of the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment